Job Role: System Integrator
Country: North Macedonia, Serbia or Spain
Reporting to: Integration Manager (Customer Success)
Who are we?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK-SYSTEM is a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in the development of software solutions to shape the healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured, and scalable technology. We have offices in London, Paris, Madrid, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, please visit www.MAK-SYSTEM.com).
MAK-SYSTEM is going through a major growth transformation looking to revolutionise the way we work and the way we serve our customers. Together we are improving our products, ways of working, and methods of delivery to serve more customers in better ways, and we’re expanding our team to help us deliver that.
Who are we looking for?
Our system integrator work hand in hand with our customers and project managers to ensure our deployments operate seamlessly with their existing systems, applications, and devices. You will work closely with customers and colleagues from across the business to understand customer requirements, and their existing systems, and develop and implement solutions to facilitate the smooth ‘go live’ of our on-premise customer deployments. You will also work with colleagues in configuration, product management, and software development to ensure the required changes to our products get made to facilitate smooth connections to our customers’ systems, applications, and devices – both for immediate customer needs and to make future customer deployments easier.
A typical day might include:
• Working with customers to understand their existing systems, applications and devices, and the integration requirements of MAK systems with them
• Support and drive the detailed requirement needed to deliver and configure the various integrations (mapping document, integration strategy, connection, etc.)
• Solving the changes needed to the customer’s or our configuration or product in order to facilitate smooth connections, and agreeing these with the customer, project manager, and other stakeholders in the organization
• Work with customers and colleagues to identify and collaboratively solve barriers to deployment
• Implementing connections to customers’ applications, systems and devices to facilitate smooth ‘go-lives’
• Identifying systematic changes that could be made to our products to make interfaces and deployment efficient
Your key relationships will be:
• Integration Manager
• Customer Program Manager
• Customer Project Managers
• Project coordinator
• Solution architects
• Product Managers
This job might be for you if you:
• Are an adept problem solver – able to find simple solutions to complex challenges
• Can collaborate effectively with people from a range of backgrounds and roles
• Are practical and able to plan and execute efficiently and effectively
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• Have a strong technical background and are familiarity with the technical elements of medical products and systems
• Can communicate effectively orally and in writing in English
• Work with autonomy and initiative, and can be trusted to work independently
• Are able to identify systemic issues and improvements, propose solutions, and work with others independently to implement them
• Don’t mind a bit of travel (not every day, but potentially several times a year)
You will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, MIS, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience in software or systems integration, preferably in medical products/software
• Experience working in customer facing roles
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. to perform critical job functions, trending, reporting metrics etc.
• Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
• Flexibility to travel onsite based on customer requests
You may have (nice to have but not essential):
• Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
• Project-Management Professional (PMP) certification- Project Management Institute
• Knowledge of MAK-System software products, or similar blood management software
If you are interested, please send your application at: https://maksystem.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=33