Job Role: Software Configuration Analyst
Country: North Macedonia, Serbia, or Spain
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success EMEA
Who are we?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK-SYSTEM is a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in the development of software solutions to shape the healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured, and scalable technology. We have offices in London, Paris, Madrid, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, please visit www.MAK-SYSTEM.com).
MAK-SYSTEM is going through a major growth transformation looking to revolutionise the way we work and the way we serve our customers. Together we are improving our products, ways of working, and methods of delivery to serve more customers in better ways, and we’re expanding our team to help us deliver that.
Who are we looking for?
MAK-SYSTEM strive to deliver value and support organizations to deliver connected and secured products.
We are looking for a Configuration Analyst with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. You will be a member of the Customer Success team that deploys our systems to our customers, and as part of that team will ensure that our customers are able to understand and use our software and services, and get the most out of them. You will work directly with customers to understand their needs, evaluate with customers how best to configure the software to meet them, work with colleagues in our development teams and in other parts of the Customer Success Team to execute the configuration, and work with customers to evaluate and iterate the configuration to ensure it works for them. You will use analytical skills, problem solving capabilities and in-depth solution knowledge to confirm configuration and readiness.
A typical day might include:
• Meeting with customers to understand their needs and collaboratively solve the configuration or changes to the configuration that they need to meet them
• Working with other colleagues in Development and Customer Success teams to conduct application configurations and support customers to understand use, and provide feedback on them
• Developing subject matter expertise to direct customers towards solution and update existing configurations on the basis of their needs and feedback
• Working with the Training Manager and Project Manager to build and execute against the solution configuration plans and approaches needed
• Innovating with training tools and materials to improve and deliver training to our customers, partners, and colleagues
• Preparing data for configuration
• Configuring systems for our customers
• Resolving reported configuration issues, or escalating them to the required point of resolution
• Working with Sales colleagues to Support presales with provide creative and engaging presentations and demonstrations of MAK-SYSTEM’s technologies
Your key relationships will be:
• Project manager
• Solution architects
• Sales manager
• Project Coordinator
• Knowledge manager
This job might be for you if you:
• Have strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Can work well independently and with a team
• Design and look for the best and efficient solutions
• Have excellent written, oral, and presentation skills in English
• Can build strong, trust-based relationships
• Enjoy improving and sharing knowledge within the company and with our customer/partner
• Enjoy improving how things are done
• Care passionately about ensuring the safety of our customers’ patients
• Are curious
• Enjoy travelling
You will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Medical Laboratory Science, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Computer Science or similarly related discipline
• Experience in a Blood Bank, Hospital Transfusion Department, or Medical Lab
• 3+ years’ experience in software configuration, ideally in a healthcare/medical setting
• Ability to work well independently and with a team
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. to perform critical job functions, trending, reporting metrics etc.;
You may have (nice to have but not essential):
• Experience working in a regulated industry (and the associated procedures)
• Knowledge of MAK-System software products, or similar blood management software
• Technical proficiency in the use and configuration possibilities of MAK-SYSTEM software
If you are interested, please send your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org; D.Kiprijanovska@mak-system.net