Position: Senior React Developer
Location: Skopje or Belgrade
Reporting to: Responsible Team Lead
Who we are?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK-SYSTEM is a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in the development of software solutions to shape the healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured, and scalable technology.
Our offices are located in London, Paris, Madrid, Brussels, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, please visit www.MAK-SYSTEM.com).
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Senior React Developer who is seeking challenging work in international projects for clients worldwide and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
We are looking for IT professionals to join our brilliant team in Skopje and Belgrade in a senior capacity to help in developing their latest software solutions dedicated to blood, plasma, tissue and cells products.
Senior React Developer with at least 4-year experience in React front-end development.
What skills and experience are required?
• Proficient understanding of core React concepts and principles including Virtual DOM, Data Binding, State & Props, React Lifecycle, common libraries such as Redux, React Router;
• Experience in HTML5, CSS3, Webpack based web-applications;
• Experience with CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS;
• Experience with RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs integrations;
• Experience of using Test Frameworks – Unit and Performance Testing;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and CI/CD workflows;
• Working in Agile development environment;
• Experience with JIRA;
• Positive attitude and commitment to professional development;
• English level – Upper intermediate;
• Bachelor’s degree in a software engineering related field (or equivalent experience).
What you can expect from us?
• Comfortable, friendly, professional, and supportive work environment;
• Challenging and exciting career with an excellent salary and benefits package;
• Private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, a free meal, fruit and beverages at the office;
• Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in all aspects of events within a fast-paced global dynamic organization;
• Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies;
• Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment with ongoing training and support;
• Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and highly appreciated.
If you are interested, please send your application at: https://maksystem.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=34