Position: Scrum Master
Location: Skopje or Belgrade
Who we are?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK-SYSTEM is a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in the development of software solutions to shape the healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured, and scalable technology.
Our offices are located in London, Paris, Madrid, Brussels, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, please visit www.MAK-SYSTEM.com).
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Scrum Master who is seeking challenging work in international projects for clients worldwide and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
We are looking for IT professionals to join our brilliant team in Skopje and Belgrade in a senior capacity to help in developing their latest software solutions dedicated to blood, plasma, tissue and cells products.
Profile/ set of responsibilities: The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use.
Selected tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for ensuring SCRUM is well understood and enacted by teams;
- Work with team and team level stakeholders to build a motivated, self-organizing team and high-trust environment;
- Create a working environment based on values and principles from the Agile Manifesto;
- Is a servant leader for SCRUM teams;
- Encourage teams to take responsibility for the commitments they have made;
- Follow-up on the commitments of the team;
- Help to identify & resolve team impediments and plan interdependencies;
- Coach the team;
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies ensuring that they take place, are time-boxed and that attendees understand their purpose and leading Scrum Retrospective meeting;
- Proactively identify and implement methods on how to be more efficient and to support the growth of the team;
- Be a key driver for continuous process improvements;
- Create and maintenance team metrics (velocity, capacity);
- Vacation planning: responsible for team members vacations and timely communication of all holidays to stakeholders;
- Responsible for maintaining team board, tracking that all tickets are in up to date statuses, etc.;
- Support the Team and Product Owner/ Business Analyst to collaborate, to elaborate and prioritize the Team Backlog;
- Manage risks and opportunities for team deliveries;
- Ensure transparency within the team/cross-teams.
What qualifications are needed?
- At least Bachelor’s degree in a software engineering related field (or equivalent experience), including additional Scrum and Agile Training;
- Strong organizational skills/ keeping the entire team on schedule and ensuring that no task assignments escape notice;
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details;
- Innovation, Flexibility, and Adaptability – undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change;
- Proven ability to make recommendations to resolve conflicts by using judgment that is consistent with MAK-SYSTEM’s culture, policies, and procedures;
- Effective communication and collaboration skills suitable for liaising with colleagues within the team and beyond to the broader project team, both on a one to one and to many bases;
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written).
What you can expect from us?
- Comfortable, friendly, professional and supportive work environment;
- Challenging and exciting career with an excellent salary and benefits package;
- Private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, a free meal, fruit and beverages at the office;
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in all aspects of events within a fast-paced global dynamic organization;
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment with ongoing training and support;
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and highly appreciated.
If you are interested, please send your application at: https://maksystem.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26