Job Role: Data Developer
Country: North Macedonia, Serbia, or Spain
Reporting to: Integration Manager (Customer Success)
Who are we?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK-SYSTEM is a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in the development of software solutions to shape the healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured, and scalable technology. We have offices in London, Paris, Madrid, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, please visit www.MAK-SYSTEM.com).
MAK-SYSTEM is going through a major growth transformation looking to revolutionise the way we work and the way we serve our customers. Together we are improving our products, ways of working, and methods of delivery to serve more customers in better ways, and we’re expanding our team to help us deliver that.
Who are we looking for?
Our data migration developers play a critical role in the delivery of our products to customers by facilitating the successful migration of their data to our systems. Working as part of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for managing the migration of data from our client’s databases to our Software Solution data models using our data migration tools and procedures, ensuring sound quality control in the process. You will work with project managers and our customers to review our customers and data, and plan and execute successful data migrations. In doing so, you will ensure our products work effectively and safely, making the best use of the data our customers have access to. Data developers are adept at extracting, cleaning, linking, and integrating data to make sure our customers and their patients get the most out of our products.
A typical day might include:
• Working with customers to understand their needs, data sources, and data quality
• Mapping, extracting, cleaning, linking, integrating, and migrating data from a range of sources
• Managing end-to-end data migrations, working with colleagues and customers
• Developing and improving data migration tools and processes
• Identifying and developing new use cases for customer data to assist our customers and their patients, working with our project managers, product managers, and data evelopers in our Technical and Development teams to do so
• Identifying, managing, and mitigating data risks
This job might be for you if you:
• Are adept at both planning and execution
• Have a strong eye for detail and high standards
• Have strong problem-solving skills
• Are good at finding simple solutions to complex problems
• Enjoy a challenge
• Are proactive, intelligent, and able to take the initiative to identify issues and find solutions
• Are able to communicate effectively in English to both technical and lay-audiences
Your key relationships will be:
• Customer Program Manager
• Project manager
• Solution architects
• Integration Manager
You will have:
• A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g. mathematics or computer science)
• Proficiency in SQL, and C or JAVA
• 3+ years’ experience in data integration, data science, or data engineering
• Experience working in a complex data environment, including facilitating large scale data migrations across systems
You may have (nice to have but not essential):
• Experience in biopharma and healthcare information technology such as LIMS, Blood Bank, or Transfusion Services
• Experience with SOPs in a regulated environment
• Knowledge of MAK-System software products, or similar blood management software
If you are interested, please send your application at: https://maksystem.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=30