Position: Project Manager
Location: North Macedonia or Serbia or Spain
Who we are?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK-SYSTEM is a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in the development of software solutions to shape the healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured, and scalable technology.
Our offices are located in London, Paris, Madrid, Brussels, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, please visit www.MAK-SYSTEM.com).
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Project Manager who is seeking challenging work in international projects for clients worldwide and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
Experience/ set of responsibilities: Project Manager with at least 4-year experience with the following tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define the project’s scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Where required, negotiate with other team leaders for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess the need for additional staff and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during the project cycle
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Detect, report, and fix issues whenever necessary
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle
- Coach, motivate, and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
What qualifications are needed?
- Bachelor’s degree with some background knowledge or experience in the IT industry
- Experience and knowledge of project management processes, workflows, and terminology
- Ability to work unsupervised, with little management oversight
- Experience in creating project-related documents
- Ability to make recommendations to resolve conflicts by using judgment that is consistent with MAK-SYSTEM’s culture, policies, and procedures
- Innovation, Flexibility, and Adaptability – undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Effective communication and collaboration skills suitable for liaising with colleagues within the team and beyond to the broader project team, both on a one to one and to many bases;
- Experience in project management managing IT projects is preferred but is not a MUST
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written).
What you can expect from us?
- Comfortable, friendly, professional and supportive work environment;
- Challenging and exciting career with an excellent salary and benefits package;
- Private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, a free meal, fruit and beverages at the office;
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in all aspects of events within a fast-paced global dynamic organization;
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment with ongoing training and support;
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and highly appreciated.
If you are interested, please send your application at: email@example.com; D.Kiprijanovska@mak-system.net