Job Role: Project Coordinator
Country: North Macedonia or Serbia
Reporting to: Program Manager
Who are we?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK-SYSTEM is a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in the development of software solutions to shape the healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured, and scalable technology. We have offices in London, Paris, Madrid, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, please visit www.MAK-SYSTEM.com).
MAK-SYSTEM is going through a major growth transformation looking to revolutionise the way we work and the way we serve our customers. Together we are improving our products, ways of working, and methods of delivery to serve more customers in better ways, and we’re expanding our team to help us deliver that.
Who are we looking for?
Our project coordinators are the driving force behind the success of every key project or program contributing to the success of the implementation team. You will align projects with business goals, construct detailed work plans, and manage and support project teams to achieve milestones. You will prepare and present evaluations of progress, and help to propose corrective action to address issues and challenges, ensuring our customers receive the what they need when they need it. You will also identify and secure the people needs needed to make projects successful, supporting managers in forming cross functional teams, and ensuring that we have the people and support that we need when we need it. Overall, you will support execution teams through your skills in planning, organizing, managing, solving problems, and making decisions, based on clear data and insightful evaluation of the needs of each project.
To succeed in this role, you will need excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines and meet high quality standards.
A typical day might include:
• Helping project managers to plan, co-ordinate, and facilitate project work, track progress and performance against project goals and objectives, and proposing and implementing solutions to accelerate progress and improve delivery
• Developing and managing comprehensive project plans
• Monitoring project progress (using relevant tools), identifying risks to delivery or opportunities to accelerate, and recommending or taking actions to address these with project managers
• Identifying process improvement opportunities and making and implementing recommendations with the relevant program manager and other colleagues
• Identifying roles and tasks required on a given project, and forming the appropriate teams to fulfil them well ahead of time, eliminating bottlenecks to progress
• Contributing to MAK’s knowledge and understanding of project management and co- ordination, through development of commonly used documents and best practices, and through coaching and training colleagues where needed
• Reporting project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans, and proposing actions needed to resolve
• Bringing in and working with 3rd party partners where needed
• Working with the Project Manager to identify and eliminate bottlenecks or roadblocks
• Creating and maintaining appropriate project documentation, plans and reports
Your key relationships will be:
• Customer Success Director
• Customer Program Manager
• Project manager
• Solution architects
• Integration Manager
• Scrum master
This job might be for you if you:
• Have exceptional organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Have strong customer-facing and teamwork skills
• Have great attention to detail
• Have excellent written, oral, and presentation skills in English
• Are a strong team player, with good critical thinking skills
• Enjoy improving how things are done, as well as making sure they get done
• Care passionately about ensuring the safety of our customers’ patients
• Are curious and enjoying working with different countries.
You will have:
• 2+ years experience as a Project manager, coordinator, or scheduler or similar role, preferably in Software, Medical Products, or other Healthcare related industry
• Experience preparing and interpretting flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans, and using them to drive the right actions and decisions at the right time
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. to perform critical job functions, trending, reporting metrics etc.;
• Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
• Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
You may have (nice to have but not essential):
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
• Project-Management Professional (PMP)/PRINCE2 certification- Project Management Institute
• Knowledge of MAK-System software products, or similar blood management software
If you are interested, please send your application at: email@example.com; D.Kiprijanovska@mak-system.net