Job Role: L1_L2 Support Engineer
Location: Skopje or Belgrade
Reporting to: L1/L2 Team Lead
Who we are?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK- SYSTEM is a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in the development of software solutions to shape the healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured, and scalable technology.
Our offices are located in London, Paris, Madrid, Brussels, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, please visit www.MAK-SYSTEM.com).
Who are we looking for?
Our technology function is expanding, and we have the opportunity to expand our Maintenance function looking for L1/2 Support Engineers. Working in a team that supports our customers worldwide, contributing to our development and growth.
A typical day might include:
• Service our customers internationally, working a 24/7 on-call and follow the sun approach
• Work to defined policies and procedures in accordance with defined corporate and industry standards
• Work with the Customer Success and Technology teams to ensure customer maintenance plans are managed to SLA
• Provide Incident, problem, and change management support moving towards an ITIL-based approach.
• Contribute towards the maintenance knowledge base as part of a continual service improvement lifecycle.
• Communicate with external contractors and service providers
• Play an active part in the deployment of new services/systems into production.
• Experience in direct work and communication with customers in Technical support in Service Desk teams
• Experience of working in an ITIL environment a strong positive
• Experience with business application administration, configuration, and support
• IT or Engineering background is an advantage (Java, Oracle, Linux knowledge)
• English: excellent communication skills; English fluency
• Able to listen and to understand customers’ issues, to react calmly, and answer in the most appropriate way
• Eagerness to learn, strong analytical skills, team player
• To be proactive and able to take the initiative to identify issues and find solutions
• Able to propose workarounds to help the customer when it is required
• Strong problem-solving skills.
Experience with healthcare information technology such as, Blood Bank, or Transfusion Services would be appreciated.
As a Support engineer, you’ll be responsible for solving related L1 and L2 problems within the customer’s applications.
Working with customers/employees to identify technical problems and advising on the solution.
Logging and classification of customer requests and triage to other teams as needed
Admin and configuration on customer applications to resolve incidents
Identify and reproduce customer issues
Triage with L3 support teams to ensure ticket resolution;
Customer and team communication to ensure all relevant parties are informed
Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the maintenance team meets all its customer obligations.
• 40 working hours/ week;
• Working on call within a Rota for 24/7 support
• Working additional hours and weekends when required.
If you are interested, please send your application at: email@example.com; D.Kiprijanovska@mak- system.net.