Location: Skopje or Belgrade
Who we are?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK-SYSTEM is a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in the development of software solutions to shape the healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured, and scalable technology.
Our offices are located in London, Paris, Madrid, Brussels, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, please visit www.MAK-SYSTEM.com).
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for an IT Administrator who is seeking challenging work in supporting our teams in international projects for clients worldwide and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
Profile: IT Administrator with at least 3 years relevant experience.
General requirements and experience needed:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft SQL), Active Directory
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Experience in providing support within a server environment
- Troubleshooting skills involving hardware and software
- Experience in user support, server and network equipment configuration and maintenance skills
- Experience in Windows and Linux system administration
- Upper-intermediate English is must and excellent communication skills.
Main tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Maintaining video surveillance and its monitoring
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Highly responsible
- Detail oriented
- Result oriented
- Process oriented
- Time-management skills
- Client orientation
- Ability to work under pressure.
What you can expect from us?
- Comfortable, friendly, professional and supportive work environment;
- Challenging and exciting career with an excellent salary and benefits package;
- Private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, a free meal, fruit and beverages at the office;
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in all aspects of events within a fast-paced global dynamic organization;
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment with ongoing training and support;
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and highly appreciated.
If you are interested, please send your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org; D.Kiprijanovska@mak-system.net