Position: Head of QA Testing
Location: Skopje or Belgrade
Who we are?
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in London, MAK-SYSTEM is a leading provider of healthcare software for the management of blood, plasma, tissue, and cell products. MAK-SYSTEM is a pioneer in its field, providing leading-edge software for the blood chain management process, from donation through to transfusion. The company is continuously investing in the development of software solutions to shape the healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured, and scalable technology.
Our offices are located in London, Paris, Madrid, Brussels, Chicago, Frankfurt, Skopje, and Belgrade (for more information, please visit www.MAK-SYSTEM.com).
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Head of QA Testing who is seeking challenging work in international projects for clients worldwide and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
We are looking for IT professionals to join our brilliant team in Skopje and Belgrade in a senior capacity to help in developing their latest software solutions dedicated to blood, plasma, tissue and cells products.
Experience/ set of responsibilities: Head of QA Testing with at least 6-year experience with the following tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the Company’s strategy and architecture on the automated test framework, covering the whole process from test planning to results’ analysis and reporting
- Provide leadership and technical expertise on test automation, methodologies, and tools
- Responsible for all levels of automated and manual testing (System, Integration, Regression, and Performance)
- Responsible for leading the QA Testing and Development Team
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify and track defects and inconsistencies using the established company tools
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Provide support and documentation that meet Quality Assurance requirements.
What qualifications are needed?
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Proven experience in developing automation test frameworks
- Hands-on experience working with Java/J2EE
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the project’s success
- Proven ability to make recommendations to resolve problems by using judgment that is consistent with MAK-SYSTEM’s culture, policies, and procedures;
- Effective communication and collaboration skills suitable for liaising with colleagues within the team and beyond to the broader project team, both on a one to one and to many bases;
- Ideally, an ISTQB or equivalent certification
- Ideally, proficient with one leading test automation tool and
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
What you can expect from us?
- Comfortable, friendly, professional and supportive work environment;
- Challenging and exciting career with an excellent salary and benefits package;
- Private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, a free meal, fruit and beverages at the office;
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in all aspects of events within a fast-paced global dynamic organization;
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment with ongoing training and support;
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and highly appreciated.
If you are interested, please send your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org; D.Kiprijanovska@mak-system.net